Report NEP-DEM-2014-07-28This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ira N. Gang, 2014. "Migration, Education and the Gender Gap in Labour Force Participation," Departmental Working Papers 201407, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Florian Heiss & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 2014. "The Persistence and Heterogeneity of Health among Older Americans," NBER Working Papers 20306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Venturini, Alessandra, 2014. "Migration in Italy is Backing the Old Age Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 8328, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Zsombor Cseres-Gergely, 2014. "What effect does increasing the retirement age have on the employment rate older women? Empirical evidence from retirement age hikes in Hungary during the 2000s," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1403, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Stefano DellaVigna & John List & Ulrike Malmendier & Gautam Rao, "undated". "The Importance of Being Marginal: Gender Differences in Generosity," Working Paper 183741, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Caliendo, Marco & Lee, Wang-Sheng & Mahlstedt, Robert, 2014. "The Gender Wage Gap: Does a Gender Gap in Reservation Wages Play a Part?," IZA Discussion Papers 8305, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anna Baranowska-Rataj & Monika Mynarska & Daniele Vignoli, 2014. "A Dirty Look From The Neighbors. Does Living In A Religious Neighborhood Prevent Cohabitation?," Working Papers 71, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Baert, Stijn & Verhaest, Dieter, 2014. "Unemployment or Overeducation: Which is a Worse Signal to Employers?," IZA Discussion Papers 8312, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mountford, Andrew & Rapoport, Hillel, 2014. "Migration Policy, African Population Growth and Global Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 8329, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bryan, Mark L. & Sevilla, Almudena, 2014. "Flexible Working and Couples' Coordination of Time Schedules," IZA Discussion Papers 8304, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).