Report NEP-DEM-2014-05-04This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lopez Boo, Florencia & Canon, Maria E., 2014. "Reversal of Gender Gaps in Child Development: Evidence from Young Children in India," Working Papers 2014-11, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mörk, Eva & Sjögren, Anna & Svaleryd, Helena, 2014. "Parental unemployment and child health," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2014:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Morales, 2013. "Peers Effects on a Fertility Decision: an Application for Medellín Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010975, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Johansson, Per & Karimi, Arizo & Nilsson, Peter, 2014. "Gender differences in shirking: monitoring or social preferences? Evidence from a field experiment," Working Paper Series 2014:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Guner, Duygu & Uysal, Gokce, 2014. "Culture, Religiosity and Female Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 8132, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ngai, L. Rachel & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2014. "Gender Gaps and the Rise of the Service Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 8134, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alison L. Booth & Lina Cardona-Sosa & Patrick Nolen, 2013. "Do Single?Sex Classes Affect Achievement? A Study in a Coeducational University," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010989, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Pencavel, John, 2014. "The Productivity of Working Hours," IZA Discussion Papers 8129, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).