Report NEP-DEM-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siwan Anderson & Garance Genicot, 2014. "Suicide and Property Rights in India," NBER Working Papers 19978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oriana Bandiera & Niklas Buehren & Robin Burgess & Markus Goldstein & Selim Gulesci & Imran Rasul & Munshi Sulaiman, 2014. "Women’s Empowerment in Action: Evidence from a Randomized Control Trial in Africa," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 50, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Anna Rybiñska, 2014. "Motherhood after the age of 35 in Poland," Working Papers 65, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Elise S. Brezis & Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira, 2014. "Endogenous fertility with a sibship size effect," Working Papers of BETA 2014-03, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Aparicio Fenoll, Ainhoa & Gonzalez, Libertad, 2014. "Newborn Health and the Business Cycle: Is It Good to Be Born in Bad Times?," IZA Discussion Papers 8031, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frans J. Willekens, 2014. "Demographic transitions in Europe and the world," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2014-004, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Sandra Black & Paul J. Devereux & Kjell Salvanes, 2014. "Does grief transfer across generations? In-utero deaths and child outcomes," NBER Working Papers 19979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ewa Lechman, 2014. "Female labor force participation and economic growth– re-examination of U-shaped curve," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 21, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Catherine Haeck & Pierre Lefebvre & Xiaozhou Zhou, 2014. "The Power of the Purse: New Evidence on the Distribution of Income and Expenditures within the Family from a Canadian Experiment," Cahiers de recherche 1415, CIRPEE.
- Cesur, Resul & Mocan, Naci, 2014. "Does Secular Education Impact Religiosity, Electoral Participation and the Propensity to Vote for Islamic Parties? Evidence from an Education Reform in a Muslim Country," IZA Discussion Papers 8017, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frühwirth-Schnatter, Sylvia & Halla, Martin & Posekany, Alexandra & Pruckner, Gerald J. & Schober, Thomas, 2014. "The Quantity and Quality of Children: A Semi-Parametric Bayesian IV Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 8024, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rothstein, Jesse & Valletta, Robert G., 2014. "Scraping by: Income and program participation after the loss of extended unemployment benefits," Working Paper Series 2014-6, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:186 is not listed on IDEAS anymore