Report NEP-DCM-2017-12-11This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- S. Cerreia-Vioglio & F. Maccheroni & M. Marinacci & A. Rustichini, 2017. "Multinomial logit processes and preference discovery: inside and outside the black box," Working Papers 615, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Markova-Nenova, Nonka & Wätzold, Frank, 2017. "Fairness to dairy cows or fairness to farmers: What counts more in the preferences of conventional milk buyers for ethical attributes of milk?," MPRA Paper 83066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cockx, Bart & Picchio, Matteo & Baert, Stijn, 2017. "Modeling the Effects of Grade Retention in High School," GLO Discussion Paper Series 148, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Oleg Sheremet & Enni Ruokamo & Artti Juutinen & Rauli Svento & Nick Hanley, 2017. "Incentivising Participation and Spatial Coordination in Payment for Ecosystem Service Schemes:Forest Disease Control Programs in Finland," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2017-13, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Davide Castellani & Katiuscia Lavoratori, 2017. "Location of R&D abroad. An analysis on Global Cities," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2017-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.