Report NEP-DCM-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James J. Heckman & Rodrigo Pinto, 2017. "Unordered Monotonicity," NBER Working Papers 23497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Escobari, Diego, 2017. "Airport, airline and departure time choice and substitution patterns: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 79857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- François Bareille & Florence Bonnet-Beaugrand & Sabine Duvaleix-Treguer, 2017. "Objectives’ alignment between members and agricultural cooperatives," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 17-02, INRAE UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Jacqueline Holland & Nicole Widmar & David Widmar & Michael Gunderson & David Ortega, 2016. "Prioritizing Management Focus Areas For Commercial Farms," Working Papers 16-1, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Daniel McFadden, 2017. "Foundations of Welfare Economics and Product Market Applications," NBER Working Papers 23535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Legrand D. F, Saint-Cyr, 2017. "Farm heterogeneity and agricultural policy impacts on size dynamics: evidence from France," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 17-04, INRAE UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Fadwah Fredericks & Derek Yu, 2017. "The effect of Affirmative Action on the reduction of employment discrimination, 1997-2015," Working Papers 681, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Erard, Brian, 2017. "Modeling Qualitative Outcomes by Supplementing Participant Data with General Population Data: A Calibrated Qualitative Response Estimation Approach," MPRA Paper 79927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey P. Cohen & Cletus C. Coughlin & Jonas C. Crews, 2017. "Airport Noise in Atlanta: The Inequality of Sound," Working Papers 2017-15, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.