Report NEP-DCM-2015-10-10This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oberst, Christian & Madlener, Reinhard, 2015. "Prosumer Preferences Regarding the Adoption of Micro‐Generation Technologies: Empirical Evidence for German Homeowners," FCN Working Papers 22/2014, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Kalouptsidi, Myrto & Scott, Paul & Souza-Rodrigues, Edouardo, 2015. "Identification of Counterfactuals and Payoffs in Dynamic Discrete Choice with an Application to Land Use," TSE Working Papers 15-596, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Börjesson, Maria, 2015. "Manipulating a stated choice experiment," MPRA Paper 67053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy Richards & Stephen Hamilton & Koichi Yonezawa, 2015. "Retail Market Power in a Shopping Basket Model of Supermarket Competition," Working Papers 1503, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Laure Kuhfuss & Nick Hanley & Russell Whyte, 2015. "Should historic sites protection be targeted at the most famous? Evidence from a contingent valuation in Scotland," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-18, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Lamiraud, Karine & Oxoby, Robert & Donaldson, Cam, 2015. "Incremental willingness to pay," ESSEC Working Papers WP1516, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Picchio, Matteo & Valletta, Giacomo, 2015. "Welfare Evaluation of the 1986 Tax Reform for Married Couples in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 9378, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Pigini, Claudia, 2015. "cquad: An R and Stata Package for Conditional Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Binary Panel Data Models," MPRA Paper 67030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Du Preez and Deborah Ellen Lee, 2015. "The Economic Value of Mountain Biking in the Baviaanskloof Mega Reserve, Eastern Cape, South Africa: A Travel Cost Analysis Using Count Data Models," Working Papers 546, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Sandra Perks & Danie Ferreira & Nadine Oosthuizen, 2015. "The effects of employment profile on travel motivation and destination attributes in South Africa," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2805128, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.