Report NEP-DCM-2015-03-13This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahmed Barkaoui & Arnaud Dragicevic, 2015. "Forest-Based Industrial Network," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2015-04, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA, revised Apr 2015.
- Arora, Anchal & Bansal, Sangeeta & Ward, Patrick S., 2015. "Eliciting farmersâ€™ valuation for abiotic stress-tolerant rice in India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1409, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cheung, Jimmy & Kragt, Marit & Burton, Michael, 2015. "The awareness and willingness of air travellers to pay for voluntary carbon offsets and their co-benefits," Working Papers 199231, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Edward S. Barbier & Mikołaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Is the income elasticity of the willingness to pay for pollution control constant?," Working Papers 2015-07, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Maria Antonella Mancino & Salvador Navarro & David A. Rivers, 2015. "Separating State Dependence, Experience, and Heterogeneity in a Model of Youth Crime and Education," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20151, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Alphonce, Roselyne & Alfnes, Frode, 2015. "Eliciting Consumer WTP for Food Characteristics in a Developing Context: Comparison of four methods in a field experiment," Working Paper Series 01-2015, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Nadja Kairies-Schwarz & Johanna Kokot & Markus Vomhof & Jens Wessling, 2014. "How Do Consumers Choose Health Insurance? – An Experiment on Heterogeneity in Attribute Tastes and Risk Preferences," Ruhr Economic Papers 0537, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Nordén, Anna & Coria, Jessica & Jönsson, Anna Maria & Lagergren, Fredrik & Lehsten, Veiko, 2015. "Divergence in Stakeholders’ Preferences: Evidence from a Choice Experiment on Forest Landscapes Preferences in Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 616, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Linda Thunström & Jonas Nordström & Jason F. Shogren, 2015. "Certainty and Overconfidence in Future Preferences for Food," IFRO Working Paper 2015/04, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Item repec:inr:wpaper:279522 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Vassilopoulos, Achilleas & Lusk, Jayson & Nayga, Rodolfo M., 2015. "Fair farming: Preferences for fair labor certification using four elicitation methods," MPRA Paper 62546, University Library of Munich, Germany.