Report NEP-DCM-2015-02-28This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fosgerau, Mogens & de Palma, André, 2015. "Demand systems for market shares," MPRA Paper 62106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brücker, Herbert, 2014. "Arbeitnehmerfreizügigkeit und Finanzkrise: Reagieren Migrationsströme tatsächlich nicht auf asymmetrische Schocks?," Beiträge zur Jahrestagung 2014 (Goettingen) 107395, Verein für Socialpolitik, Ausschuss für Wirtschaftssysteme und Institutionenökonomik.
- Harris, Matthew, 2015. "The impact of body weight on occupational mobility and career development," MPRA Paper 61924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramos, Ana & Labandeira, Xavier & Löschel, Andreas, 2015. "Pro-environmental households and energy efficiency in Spain," CAWM Discussion Papers 80, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Gayle, Philip & Brown, Dave, 2015. "Airline strategic alliances in overlapping Markets: Should policymakers be concerned?," MPRA Paper 62355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laure Kuhfuss & Raphaële Préget & Sophie Thoyer & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Nudging farmers to sign agri-environmental contracts: the effects of a collective bonus," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-06, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Wiktor Budziński & Danny Campbell & Marek Giergiczny & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Spatial heterogeneity of willingness to pay for forest management," Working Papers 2015-06, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Mikolaj Czajkowski & Wiktor Budzinski & Danny Campbell & Marek Giergiczny & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Spatial heterogeneity of willingness to pay for forest management," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-07, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Andreassen, Leif & Di Tpmmaso, Maria Laura & Strøm, Steinar, 2014. "Wages Anatomy: Labor Supply of Nurses and a Comparison with Physicians," Memorandum 24/2014, Oslo University, Department of Economics.