Report NEP-DCM-2015-02-22This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph S. Zickafoose & Lisa R. DeCamp & Lisa A. Prosser, 2015. "Parents' Preferences for Enhanced Access in the Pediatric Medical Home: A Discrete Choice Experiment," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 69e3c46c4fdf4e94991004806, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Börjesson, Maria & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2015. "Response Time Patterns in a Stated Choice Experiment," MPRA Paper 62002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Habibi, Shiva & Frejinger, Emma & Sundberg, Marcus, 2015. "An empirical study of aggregation of alternatives and its influence on prediction: case study of car type choice in Sweden," Working papers in Transport Economics 2015:3, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Macieira, João & Pereira, Pedro & Vareda, João, 2014. "Bundling incentives in markets with product complementarities: The case of triple-play," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106843, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Wrede, Matthias, 2014. "Continuous Logit Polycentric City Model," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100488, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Edward B. Barbier & Mikolaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Is the income elasticity of the willingness to pay for pollution control constant?," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-04, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Reed, W. Robert & Florax, Raymond J. G. M. & Poot, Jacques, 2015. "A Monte Carlo analysis of alternative meta-analysis estimators in the presence of publication bias," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Aygul Ozbafli & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2015. "The Willingness To Pay By Households For Improved Reliability Of Electricity Service," Development Discussion Papers 2015-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- Ziegler, Andreas & Schwirplies, Claudia, 2014. "The determinants of voluntary carbon offsetting: A micro-econometric analysis of individuals from Germany and the United States," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100422, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Luciano Pilati & Vasco Boatto, 2014. "Jointness in Sites: The Case of Migratory Beekeeping," DEM Discussion Papers 2014/10, Department of Economics and Management.