Report NEP-DCM-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Catalina M. Torres & Sergio Colombo & Nick Hanley, 2014. "Incorrectly accounting for preference heterogeneity in choice experiments: what are the implications for welfare measurement?," DEA Working Papers 65, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Bonnet, Céline & de Mouzon, Olivier, 2014. "Analysis of Multiple Discrete-Continuous Choices: Empirical Evidence of Biased Price Elasticities under Standard Discrete Choice models on the Soft Drink Market," TSE Working Papers 14-520, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Pierre-Alexandre Mahieu & Henrik Andersson & Olivier Beaumais & Romain Crastes & François-Charles Wolff, 2014. "Is Choice Experiment Becoming more Popular than Contingent Valuation? A Systematic Review in Agriculture, Environment and Health," Working Papers 2014.12, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- KESSELS, Roselinde & VAN HERCK, Pieter & DANCET, Eline & ANNEMANS, Lieven & SERMEUS, Walter, 2014. "How to reform western care payment systems according to physicians, policy makers, healthcare executives and researchers: A discrete choice experiment," Working Papers 2014022, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Michela Faccioli & Antoni Riera Font & Catalina M. Torres, 2014. "Valuing The Recreational Benefits Of Wetland Adaptation To Climate Change: A Trade-Off Between Species’ Abundance And Diversity," DEA Working Papers 64, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Scott, Paul, 2014. "Dynamic Discrete Choice Estimation of Agricultural Land Use," TSE Working Papers 14-526, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Sylvia Kaufmann, 2014. "K-state switching models with time-varying transition distributions – Does credit growth signal stronger effects of variables on inflation?," Working Papers 14.04, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Fabio A. Miessi Sanches & Daniel Silva Junior, Sorawoot Srisuma, 2014. "Ordinary Least Squares Estimation for a Dynamic Game," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_19, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP), revised 23 Feb 2015.
- Rodrigo Ceni, 2014. "Social security schemes and labor supply in the formal and informal sectors," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 14-12, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Christian Lambert Nguena & Roger Tsafack Nanfosso, 2013. "Facteurs Microeconomiques du Deficit de Financement des PME au Cameroun," AAYE Policy Research Working Paper Series 13_004, Association of African Young Economists, revised Nov 2013.
- Nadia FIORINO & Nicolas GAVOILLE & Fabio PADOVANO, 2014. "Rewarding Judicial Independance: Evidence from the Italian Constitutional court," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2014-06-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.