Report NEP-DCM-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James J. Heckman & John Eric Humphries & Greg Veramendi & Sergio S. Urzua, 2014. "Education, Health and Wages," NBER Working Papers 19971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCAUSLAND, William & MARLEY, A. A. J., 2013. "Bayesian inference and model comparison for ramdom choice structures," Cahiers de recherche 2013-06, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Palma, David & Dios Ortuzar, Juan de & Casaubon, Gerard & Rizzi, Luis I. & Agosin, Eduardo, 2013. "Measuring consumer preferences using hybrid discrete choice models," Working Papers 164855, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Bertrand Candelon & Christophe Hurlin & Elena Dumitnescu, 2014. "Currency Crisis Early Warning Systems: Why They should be Dynamic," Working Papers 2014-161, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Marc K Chan, 2014. "Welfare Dependence and Self-Control: An Empirical Analysis," Working Paper Series 19, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Santosh Kumar & Emily Dansereau & Chris Murray, 2014. "Does Distance Matter for Institutional Delivery in Rural India?," Working Papers 1405, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Bernd Hayo & Florian Neumeier, 2014. "Public Attitudes Toward Fiscal Consolidation: Evidence from a Representative German Population Survey," Working Papers CEB 14-006, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bernd Hayo & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2014. "Self-Monitoring or Reliance on Media Reporting: How Do Financial Market Participants Process Central Bank News?," Research Papers in Economics 2014-07, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Montolio & Simón Planells-Struse, 2014. "When police patrols matter. The effect of police proximity on citizens’ crime risk perception," Working Papers 2014/1, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jérôme Danguy, 2014. "Globalization of Innovation Production: A Patent-Based Industry Analysis," iCite Working Papers 2014-009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mundra, Kusum & Sharma, Amarendra, 2014. "Housing Adequacy Gap for Minorities and Immigrants in the U.S.: Evidence from the 2009 American Housing Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 8038, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- María Teresa Costa & José García-Quevedo & Agustí Segarra, 2014. "Energy efficiency determinants: an empirical analysis of Spanish innovative firms," Working Papers 2014/10, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Goriunov Dmytro & Venzhyk Katerina, 2013. "Loan Default Prediction in Ukrainian Retail Banking," EERC Working Paper Series 13/07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Diego Dueñas Fernández & Carlos Iglesias Fernández & Raquel Llorente Heras, 2014. "La incidencia de los aspectos pre-market: segregación laboral y gap salarial por género," Working Papers 04/14, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.