Report NEP-DCM-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Illichmann, Rebecca & Abdulai, Awudu, 2013. "Analysis of Consumer Preferences and Willingness-To-Pay for Organic Food Products in Germany," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156100, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Fadaei Oshyani, Masoud & Sundberg, Marcus & Karlström, Anders, 2013. "Consistently estimating link speed using sparse GPS data with measured errors," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:12, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Min Zhu, 2013. "College Admissions in China : A Mechanism Design Perspective," Working Papers halshs-00860931, HAL.
- Paul Hansen & Nicole Kergozou & Stephen Knowles & Paul Thorsnes, 2013. "Developing countries in need: Which characteristics appeal most to people when donating money?," Working Papers 1312, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2013.
- Steven F. Koch & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "Health Care Facility Choice and User Fee Abolition: Regression Discontinuity in a Multinomial Choice Setting," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-14, McMaster University.
- Dennis Guignet & Anna Alberini, 2013. "Can Property Values Capture Changes in Environmental Health Risks? Evidence from a Stated Preference Study in Italy and the UK," Working Papers 2013.67, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- McKenzie, David J. & Woodruff, Christopher, 2013. "What are we learning from business training and entrepreneurship evaluations around the developing world?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9564, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kate Ho & Ariel Pakes, 2013. "Hospital Choices, Hospital Prices and Financial Incentives to Physicians," NBER Working Papers 19333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.