Report NEP-DCM-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael P. Keane, 2013. "Panel data discrete choice models of consumer demand," Economics Papers 2013-W08, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Michael P. Keane & Nada Wasi, 2013. "The Structure of Consumer Taste Heterogeneity in Revealed vs. Stated Preference Data," Economics Papers 2013-W10, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Andrew T. Ching & Tülin Erdem & Michael P. Keane, 2013. "Learning Models: An Assessment of Progress, Challenges and New Developments," Economics Papers 2013-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Johannes Abeler & Daniele Nosenzo, 2013. "Self-selection into Economics Experiments is Driven by Monetary Rewards," Discussion Papers 2013-03, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Walter Bossert & Hans Peters, 2013. "Single-Basined Choice," Cahiers de recherche 04-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Kim, Jinwon & Brownstone, David, 2013. "The Impact of Residential Density on Vehicle Usage and Fuel Consumption: Evidence from National Samples," MPRA Paper 47785, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dammert, Ana C. & Galdo, Jose C., 2013. "Child Labor Variation by Type of Respondent: Evidence from a Large-Scale Study," IZA Discussion Papers 7446, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).