Report NEP-DCM-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sinha, Paramita & Cropper, Maureen L., 2013. "The Value of Climate Amenities: Evidence from US Migration Decisions," Discussion Papers dp-13-01, Resources For the Future.
- Baldwin, Kate & Bhavnani, Rikhil R., 2013. "Ancillary Experiments: Opportunities and Challenges," WIDER Working Paper Series 024, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jorge Barrientos Marín & Daniel Salinas & Carlos Molina, 2013. "The Microeconomics of Domestic Violence: empiricall evidence from Medellín," Grupo Microeconomía Aplicada 61, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía.
- Davide Marchiori & Sibilla Di Guida & Ido Erev, 2013. "Noisy retrievers and the four-fold reaction to rare events," Working Papers 3, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Kyoo il Kim & Amil Petrin, 2013. "Tests for Price Endogeneity in Differentiated Product Models," NBER Working Papers 19011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoshitsugu Kitazawa, 2013. "Exploration of dynamic fixed effects logit models from a traditional angle," Discussion Papers 60, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- BIA Michela & FLORES Carlos A. & FLORES-LAGUNES Alfonso & MATTEI Alessandra, 2013. "A Stata package for the application of semiparametric estimators of dose-response functions," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-07, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER).
- S. Baert & B. Cockx, 2013. "Pure Ethnic Gaps in Educational Attainment and School to Work Transitions. When Do They Arise?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/832, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Negassa, Asfaw & Hellin, Jonathan & Shiferaw, Bekele A., 2012. "Determinants of Adoption and Spatial Diversity of Wheat Varieties on Household Farms in Turkey," Socioeconomics Program Working Papers 147106, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.