Report NEP-DCM-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Bellemare & Alexander Sebald & Martin Strobel, 2010. "Measuring the Willingness to Pay to Avoid Guilt: Estimation using Equilibrium ad Stated Belief Models," Cahiers de recherche 1011, CIRPEE.
- Peter Zweifel & Karolin Leukert & Stephanie Berner, 2010. "Preferences for Health Insurance in Germany and the Netherlands – A Tale of Two Countries," SOI - Working Papers 1002, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Joern Meissner & Arne Strauss, 2010. "Improved Bid Prices for Choice-Based Network Revenue Management," Working Papers MRG/0016, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Jan 2010.
- William Griffiths & Xiaohui Zhang & Xueyan Zhao, 2010. "A Stochastic Frontier Model for Discrete Ordinal Outcomes: A Health Production Function," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1092, The University of Melbourne.
- Stijn Ferrari, 2010. "Discriminatory fees, coordination and investment in shared ATM networks," Working Paper Research 184, National Bank of Belgium.