Report NEP-DCM-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Canaviri, Jose, 2007. "A Random Parameter Logit model for modeling Health Care Provider Choice in Bolivia," MPRA Paper 3263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Beine & Oscar Bernal Diaz & Jean-Yves Gnabo & Christelle Lecourt, 2007. "Intervention Policy of the BoJ: a Unified Approach," Working Papers CEB 07-013.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- van Soest, Arthur & Kapteyn, Arie & Zissimopoulos, Julie, 2007. "Using Stated Preferences Data to Analyze Preferences for Full and Partial Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 2785, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreas Kontoleon & Pauline Grosjean, 2007. "How Sustainable are Sustainable Development Programs? The Case of the Sloping Land Conversion Program in China," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 26.2007, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2007.
- Broberg, Thomas, 2007. "Assessing the non-timber value of old-growth forests in Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 712, Umeå University, Department of Economics.