Report NEP-DCM-2007-04-14This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00130205_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Browning & Jesus Carro, 2006. "Heterogeneity in dynamic discrete choice models," Economics Series Working Papers 287, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mary Gregory & Sara Connolly, 2007. "Dual Tracks: Part-time Work in Life-Cycle Employment for British Women," Economics Series Working Papers 301, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Arntz, Melanie & Boeters, Stefan & Gürtzgen, Nicole & Schubert, Stefanie, 2006. "Analysing welfare reform in a microsimulation-AGE model: the value of disaggregation," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-76, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Nigel Rice & Jennifer Roberts & Andrew M. Jones, 2007. "Sick of work or too sick to work? Evidence on health shocks and early retirement from the BHPS," Working Papers 2007002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2007.