Report NEP-DCM-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- André de Palma & Nathalie Picard & Paul Waddell, 2007. "Discrete choice models with capacity constraints: an empirical analysis of the housing market of the greater Paris region," THEMA Working Papers 2007-04, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200712 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benoit Dostie & David Sahn, 2006. "Labor Market Dynamics in Romania During a Period of Economic Liberalization," Cahiers de recherche 06-17, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée, revised Jun 2008.
- Guido Citoni, 2007. "Are Bruxellois and Walloons more optimistic about their health?," DULBEA Working Papers 07-01.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jacob L. Vigdor, 2007. "Is Urban Decay Bad? Is Urban Revitalization Bad Too?," NBER Working Papers 12955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00135405_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric A. Hanushek & Kuzey Yilmaz, 2007. "Schools and Location: Tiebout, Alonso, and Government Policy," NBER Working Papers 12960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Dolan & Oyeyemi Oluboyede & Jennifer Roberts, 2005. "Testing models of stochastic choice in health state valuation data," Working Papers 2005017, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2005.
- Bernd Hayo & Hiroyuki Ono, 2007. "Comparing Public Attitudes Towards Providing for the Livelihood of the Elderly in Two aging Sodieties: Germany and Japan," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200703, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- A. Prinzie & D. Van Den Poel, 2007. "Predicting home-appliance acquisition sequences: Markov/Markov for Discrimination and survival analysis for modeling sequential information in NPTB models," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/442, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Monica Hernandez & Stephen Pudney & Ruth Hancock, 2006. "The Welfare Cost of Means Testing: Pensioner Participation in Income," Working Papers 2006004, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2006.