Report NEP-DCM-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- BOSSERT, Walter & PETERS, Hans, 2006. "Single-Peaked Choice," Cahiers de recherche 2006-14, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- SLINKO, Arkadii & KORAY, Semih, 2006. "Self-Selective Social Choice Functions," Cahiers de recherche 2006-21, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Salm, Martin, 2006. "Can Subjective Mortality Expectations and Stated Preferences Explain Varying Consumption and Saving Behaviors among the Elderly?," IZA Discussion Papers 2467, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- CHRISTIAN, Robin & CONDER, Marston & SLINKO, Arkadii, 2006. "Flippable Pairs and Subset Comparisons in Comparative Probability Orderings and Related Simple Games," Cahiers de recherche 2006-18, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Michel Beine & Oscar Bernal Diaz & Jean-Yves Gnabo & Christelle Lecourt, 2006. "Intervention policy of the BoJ: a unified approach," DULBEA Working Papers 06-15.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.