Report NEP-DCM-2006-04-08This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Picard, Natalie & Prieto, Ana, 2006. "Birth Order and Sibship Sex Composition as Instruments in the Study of Education and Earnings," CEPR Discussion Papers 5514, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Zhou, Jizhong, 2006. "Fear of Floating and Fear of Pegging: An Empirical Analysis of De Facto Exchange Rate Regimes in Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 5530, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Zhou, Jizhong, 2006. "The Interaction Between Capital Controls and Exchange Rate Regimes: Evidence from Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 5537, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wrohlich, Katharina, 2006. "Labor Supply and Child Care Choices in a Rationed Child Care Market," IZA Discussion Papers 2053, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Katia Karousakis & Ekin Birol, 2006. "Investigating Household Preferences for Kerbside Recycling Services in London: A Choice Experiment Approach," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 18.2006, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2006.
- Victoria Prowse, 2005. "State Dependence in a Multi-state Model of Employment," Economics Papers 2005-W20, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.