Report NEP-DCM-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcella Veronesi & Anna Alberini & Joseph C. Cooper, 2005. "Detecting Starting Point Bias in Dichotomous-Choice Contingent Valuation Surveys," Working Papers 2005.119, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anna Alberini & Aline Chiabai & Lucija Muehlenbachs, 2005. "Using Expert Judgment to Assess Adaptive Capacity to Climate Change: Evidence From a Conjoint Choice Survey," Working Papers 2005.106, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Blundell, Richard William & Chiappori, Pierre-André & Magnac, Thierry & Meghir, Costas, 2005. "Collective Labour Supply: Heterogeneity and Non-Participation," CEPR Discussion Papers 5287, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandra Casella & Thomas Palfrey & Raymond Riezman, 2005. "Minorities and Storable Votes," CESifo Working Paper Series 1583, CESifo.
- Kazuo Ogawa & Elmer Sterken & Ichiro Tokutsu, 2005. "Bank Control and the Number of Bank Relations of Japanese Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 1589, CESifo.
- Battaglini, Marco & Morton, Rebecca & Palfrey, Thomas R, 2005. "Efficiency, Equity and Timing in Voting Mechanisms," CEPR Discussion Papers 5291, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jerry Hausman & Ephraim Leibtag, 2005. "Consumer Benefits from Increased Competition in Shopping Outlets: Measuring the Effect of Wal-Mart," NBER Working Papers 11809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ssa:lemwps:2005/23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elena Reutskaja & Robin Hogarth, 2005. "Satisfaction in choice as a function of the number of alternatives: When "goods satiate" but "bads escalate"," Economics Working Papers 903, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2006.
- Maciej Bukowski & Piotr Lewandowski & Iga Magda & Malgorzata Sarzalska & Julian Zawistowski, 2005. "Employment in Poland 2005," Labor and Demography 0512003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Dec 2005.