Report NEP-DCM-2005-07-18This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shubhasis Dey, 2005. "Lines of Credit and Consumption Smoothing: The Choice between Credit Cards and Home Equity Lines of Credit," Staff Working Papers 05-18, Bank of Canada.
- Anat Bracha & Jeremy Gray & Rustam Ibragimov & Boaz Nadler & Dmitry Shapiro & Glena Ames & Donald J. Brown, 2005. "Randomized Sign Test for Dependent Observations on Discrete Choice under Risk," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1526, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Roy Thurik & Isabel Grilo, 2005. "Determinants of entrepreneurial engagement levels in Europe and the US," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-25, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Raaum, Oddbjørn & Rogstad, Jon & Røed, Knut & Westlie, Lars, 2005. "Young and Out: An Application of a Prospects-Based Concept of Social Exclusion," Memorandum 17/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Proença, Isabel & Vieira, José António Cabral, 2005. "Low-Wage Employment in Portugal: A Mixed Logit Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 1667, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:eab:financ:529 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:tradew:342 is not listed on IDEAS anymore