Report NEP-DCM-2005-06-14This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arthur Lewbel, 2005. "Simple Endogenous Binary Choice and Selection Panel Model Estimators," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 613, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Sep 2006.
- Delavande, Adeline, 2005. "Pill, Patch or Shot? Subjective Expectations and Birth Control Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 4856, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Ekholm, Karolina & Jäckle, Robert & Muendler, Marc-Andreas, 2005. "Location Choice and Employment Decisions: A Comparison of German and Swedish Multinationals," CEPR Discussion Papers 4887, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Strauss-Kahn, Vanessa & Vives, Xavier, 2005. "Why and Where do Headquarters Move?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5070, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Desmet, Raphael & Jousten, Alain & Perelman, Sergio, 2005. "The Benefits of Separating Early Retirees from the Unemployed: Simulation Results for Belgian Wage Earners," CEPR Discussion Papers 5077, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Sainan Jin & Ling Hu, 2005. "Nonstationary Discrete Choice: A Corrigendum and Addendum," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1516, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Michelle A. Danis & Anthony Pennington-Cross, 2005. "The delinquency of subprime mortgages," Working Papers 2005-022, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Stephen Pudney, 2005. "Estimation of dynamic linear models in short panels with ordinal observation," CeMMAP working papers CWP05/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Prowse, Victoria L., 2005. "State Dependence in a Multi-State Model of Employment Dynamics," IZA Discussion Papers 1623, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stratton, Leslie S. & O'Toole, Dennis M. & Wetzel, James N., 2005. "A Multinomial Logit Model of College Stopout and Dropout Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 1634, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John K. Dagsvik, 2005. "Choice under Uncertainty and Bounded Rationality," Discussion Papers 409, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Yasuhito Tanaka, 2005. "Some aspects of social choice theory (in Japanese)," Public Economics 0506002, EconWPA.
- Yasuhito Tanaka, 2005. "Algebraic topology and social choice theory, First part (in Japanese)," Public Economics 0506003, EconWPA.
- Yasuhito Tanaka, 2005. "Development of social choice theory (in Japanese)," Public Economics 0506004, EconWPA, revised 16 Jun 2005.
- Yasuhito Tanaka, 2005. "Basics of social choice theory (in Japanese)," Public Economics 0506005, EconWPA, revised 16 Jun 2005.