Report NEP-CWA-2019-02-04This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Sultan Orazbayev issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paulone, Sara & Ivlevs, Artjoms, 2019. "Emigration and Alcohol Consumption among Migrant Household Members Staying Behind: Evidence from Kyrgyzstan," IZA Discussion Papers 12075, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lili Di Puppo, 2019. "Policing As Spectacle In Georgia: The Creation Of Boundaries In A Post-Revolutionary Country," HSE Working papers WP BRP 85/SOC/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Aksu, Ege & Erzan, Refik & Kirdar, Murat G., 2018. "The Impact of Mass Migration of Syrians on the Turkish Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 12050, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Baydalinova, Aynur & Sandybayeva, Balzhan & Stukach, Victor, 2018. "Financial security of Kazakhstan: gross domestic product, public debt, budget deficit," MPRA Paper 73873, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2019.
- Muhammad Asali & Rusudan Gurashvili, 2019. "Labor Market Discrimination and the Macroeconomy," Working Papers 002-19 JEL Codes: J71, O4, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.