Report NEP-CWA-2018-03-05This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Sultan Orazbayev issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tanase, Ion Alexandru, 2016. "The spectrum of Azerbaijan’s increasing economy," MPRA Paper 82437, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2016.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Bernd Hayo, 2018. "Sanctions and the Shadow Economy: Empirical Evidence from Iranian Provinces," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201807, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Evren Erdogan Cosar & Saygýn Sahinoz, 2018. "Quantifying Uncertainty and Identifying its Impacts on the Turkish Economy," Working Papers 1806, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ugur, Mehmet, 2018. "Deconstructing European appeasement of dictatorship in Turkey: Policy change is required urgently," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 19297, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Selen Andic, 2018. "Multivariate Filter for Estimating Potential Output and Output Gap in Turkey," Working Papers 1807, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Mahmut Gunay, 2018. "Forecasting Industrial Production and Inflation in Turkey with Factor Models," Working Papers 1805, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Bağış, Bilal & Yurtseven, Çağlar, 2017. "Turkey and the OIC: Greater Economic Cooperation, Opportunities and Challenges," MPRA Paper 84049, University Library of Munich, Germany.