Report NEP-CWA-2017-08-13This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Sultan Orazbayev issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schulte, Simon & Weiser, Florian, 2017. "Natural Gas Transits and Market Power - The Case of Turkey," EWI Working Papers 2017-6, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI), revised 15 Aug 2017.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Republic of Armenia; 2017 Article IV Consultation and Fifth and Final Review Under the Extended Arrangement-Press Release; Staff Report; and Statement by the Executive Director for Republic of Armenia," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/226, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Turkey; Fiscal Transparency Evaluation," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/208, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Republic of Armenia; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/227, International Monetary Fund.
- Altindag, Duha T. & Filiz, S. Elif & Tekin, Erdal, 2017. "Does It Matter How and How Much Politicians Are Paid?," IZA Discussion Papers 10923, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Di Paolo, Antonio & Tansel, Aysit, 2017. "Analyzing Wage Differentials by Fields of Study: Evidence from Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 10915, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).