Report NEP-CWA-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Derya Findik & Aysit Tansel, 2015. " Intangible Investment and Technical Efficiency: The Case of Software-Intensive Manufacturing Firms in Turkey," Working Papers 2015/11, Turkish Economic Association.
- Stephen Langrell & Sebastian Mary & Pavel Ciaian & Sergio Gomez y Paloma & Natalya SHAGAIDA & Renata Yanbykh & Peter Voigt & Ashok K. Mishra & Amaranth Tripathi & Holly Wang & Thomas Fellmann & Sergio, 2015. "The role of the Eurasian wheat belt to regional and global food security," JRC Working Papers JRC95580, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Resul Cesur & Pınar Mine Güneş & Erdal Tekin & Aydogan Ulker, 2015. "The Value of Socialized Medicine: The Impact of Universal Primary Healthcare Provision on Mortality Rates in Turkey," NBER Working Papers 21510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aydemir, Abdurrahman & Kirdar, Murat G., 2015. "Low Wage Returns to Schooling in a Developing Country: Evidence from a Major Policy Reform in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 9274, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniya Tlegenova, 2015. "Forecasting Exchange Rates Using Time Series Analysis: The sample of the currency of Kazakhstan," Papers 1508.07534, arXiv.org.