Report NEP-CWA-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simone Tagliapietra & Georg Zachmann, 2015. "Designing a new EU-Turkey strategic gas partnership," Policy Contributions 887, Bruegel.
- Akarca, Ali T. & Tansel, Aysit, 2015. "Voter Reaction to Government Incompetence and Corruption Related to the 1999 Earthquakes in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 9162, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Z. Eylem Gevrek & Ayse Uyduranoglu, 2015. "Public Preferences for Carbon Tax Attributes," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-15, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Yasin Kursat Onder & Mauricio Villamizar-Villegas, 2015. "Simultaneous Monetary Policies in the Context of the Trilemma: Evidence from the Central Bank of Turkey," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 013203, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Konstantin Kazenin & Irina Starodubrovskaya, 2015. "North Caucasus: The New Management Model and Old Problems," Published Papers 226, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.