Report NEP-CWA-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Selvarasu A. Mutharasu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juha Karvanen & Ari Rantanen & Lasse Luoma, 2013. "Survey data and Bayesian analysis: a cost-efficient way to estimate customer equity," Papers 1304.5380, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Puntoni, S. & de Hooge, I.E. & Verbeke, W.J.M.I., 2013. "Advertising-induced Embarrassment," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-003-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765039658 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ramani, Shyama V. & Thutupalli, Ajay & Medovarski, Tamas & Chattopadhyay, Sutapa & Ravichandran, Veena, 2013. "Women entrepreneurs in the informal economy: Is formalization the only solution for business sustainability?," MERIT Working Papers 018, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cevikarslan, Salih, 2013. "Optimal patent length and patent breadth in an R&D driven market with evolving consumer preferences: An evolutionary multi-agent based modelling approach," MERIT Working Papers 020, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Chad M. Baum, 2013. "Mass-Produced Food: the Rise and Fall of the Promise of Health and Safety," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Li Ping & Yang Danhui & Li Pengfei & Ye Zhenyu & Deng Zhou, 2013. "A Study on Industrial Green Transformation in China," Working Papers 2013.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- André De Palma & Nathalie Picard & Ignacio Inoa, 2013. "Discrete Choice Decision-Making with Multiple Decision Makers within the Household," Working Papers hal-00812835, HAL.