Report NEP-CWA-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Selvarasu A. Mutharasu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juha Karvanen & Ari Rantanen & Lasse Luoma, 2013. "Survey data and Bayesian analysis: a cost-efficient way to estimate customer equity," Papers 1304.5380, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765039630 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765039658 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chad M. Baum, 2013. "Mass-Produced Food: the Rise and Fall of the Promise of Health and Safety," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Li Ping & Yang Danhui & Li Pengfei & Ye Zhenyu & Deng Zhou, 2013. "A Study on Industrial Green Transformation in China," Working Papers 2013.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- André De Palma & Nathalie Picard & Ignacio Inoa, 2013. "Discrete Choice Decision-Making with Multiple Decision Makers within the Household," Working Papers hal-00812835, HAL.