Report NEP-CWA-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Capannelli & See Seng Tan, 2012. "Institutions for Asian Integration : Innovation and Reform," Governance Working Papers 23326, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yung Chul Park & Shinji Takagi, 2012. "Managing Capital Flows in an Economic Community : The Case of ASEAN Capital Account Liberalization," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23329, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter J. Morgan, 2012. "Central Banking for Financial Stability in Asia," Governance Working Papers 23328, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Gattini, Luca & Pill, Huw & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2012. "A global perspective on inflation and propagation channels," Working Paper Series 1462, European Central Bank.
- Andrew F. Cooper, 2012. "The Group of Twenty : Input and Output Legitimacy, Reforms, and Agenda," Governance Working Papers 23323, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Chakraborty, Suparna & Otsu, Keisuke, 2012. "Deconstructing Growth - A Business Cycle Accounting Approach with application to BRICs," MPRA Paper 41076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Werker, 2012. "The Political Economy of Bilateral Foreign Aid," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-026, Harvard Business School.
- Aljaz Kuncic, 2012. "Institutional Determinants of Bilateral Trade: Taking Another Look," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 462, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Frank Eich & Mauricio Soto & Charleen A Gust, 2012. "Reforming the Public Pension System in the Russian Federation," IMF Working Papers 12/201, .
- Costas Meghir & Renata Narita & Jean-Marc Robin, 2012. "Wages and Informality in Developing Countries," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1874, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Moritz Bonn, 2012. "Costs and Benefits of Immigration and Multicultural Interaction," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201240, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Arthur Silve, 2012. "Complementarity and the resource curse," PSE Working Papers halshs-00728703, HAL.
- Chen, Chia-Ching & Chiu, I-Ming & Smith, John & Yamada, Tetsuji, 2012. "Too smart to be selfish? Measures of cognitive ability, social preferences, and consistency," MPRA Paper 41078, University Library of Munich, Germany.