Report NEP-CWA-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- V.K. Dhar, 2010. "Planning for Human Settlements in India-Spatial Perspective," Working Papers id:2455, eSocialSciences.
- Magnus Saxegaard & Rahul Anand & Shanaka J Peiris, 2010. "An Estimated Model with Macrofinancial Linkages for India," IMF Working Papers 10/21, .
- Shailly Arora, 2010. "Privatisation of Urban Transport in Delhi," Working Papers id:2449, eSocialSciences.
- Azam, Mehtabul & Chin, Aimee & Prakash, Nishith, 2010. "The Returns to English-Language Skills in India," IZA Discussion Papers 4802, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deepita Chakravarty & Indranil Bose, 2010. "Industrializing West Bengal? : The Case of Institutional Stickiness," Working Papers id:2452, eSocialSciences.
- Chandra, Abhijeet, 2009. "Stock Market Anomalies: A Calender Effect in BSE-Sensex," MPRA Paper 21290, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Oct 2009.
- Das, Rituparna, 2010. "Econometric Models of Forecasting Money Supply in India," MPRA Paper 21392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herani, Gobind M., 2010. "Microfinance and Self-Help Finance System to Reduce Poverty from Pakistan: An It-Based Solution," MPRA Paper 21264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vinayak Uppal & Debjani Ghosh, 2010. "The Impact of the Commonwealth Games 2010 on Urban Development of Delhi -An Analysis with a Historical Perspective from Worldwide Experiences and the 1982 Asian Games," Working Papers id:2456, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:21366 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Neeraj Hatekar & Sanjay Rode, 2010. "Quietly They Die: A Study of Malnourishment Related Deaths in Mumbai City," Working Papers id:2453, eSocialSciences.