Report NEP-CWA-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuksel Gormez, 2008. "Banking in Turkey: History and Evolution," Working Papers 83, Bank of Greece.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2008. "An econometric study of CO2 emissions, energy consumption, income and foreign trade in Turkey," MPRA Paper 11457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Escribano, Álvaro & Pena, Jorge & Orte, Manuel De & Guasch, J. Luis, 2008. "Investment climate and firm’s economic performance: econometric methodology and application to Turkey's investment climate survey," UC3M Working papers. Economics we082113, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Escribano, Álvaro & Pena, Jorge & Orte, Manuel De & Guasch, J. Luis, 2008. "Investment climate assessment based on demean Olley and Pakes decompositions: methodology and application to Turkey's investment climate survey," UC3M Working papers. Economics we082012, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Donato Masciandaro & Marc Quintyn, 2008. "Institutions Matter: Financial Supervision Architecture, Central Bank and Path Dependence. General Trends and the South Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 89, Bank of Greece.
- Caprio, Gerard, Jr. & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Kane, Edward J., 2008. "The 2007 meltdown in structured securitization : searching for lessons, not scapegoats," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4756, The World Bank.
- Lakshmi Iyer, 2005. "Direct versus Indirect Colonial Rule in India: Long-term Consequences," Harvard Business School Working Papers 05-041, Harvard Business School, revised Nov 2008.
- Item repec:ilo:empelm:2008-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ananthakrishnan Prasad & Charles Frederick Kramer & Helene Poirson Ward, 2008. "Challenges to Monetary Policy from Financial Globalization; The Case of India," IMF Working Papers 08/131, .
- Item repec:ilo:empelm:2008-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michal Bauer & Julie Chytilová & Jonathan Morduch, 2008. "Behavioral Foundations of Microcredit: Experimental and Survey Evidence From Rural India," Working Papers IES 2008/28, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2008.
- Yoko Oguro & Kyoji Fukao & Yougesh Khatri, 2008. "Trade Sensitivity to Exchange Rates in the Context of Intra-Industry Trade," IMF Working Papers 08/134, .
- Bakht, Zaid & Salimullah, Md. & Yamagata, Tatsufumi & Yunus, Mohammad, 2008. "Competitiveness of the knitwear industry in Bangladesh : a study of industrial development amid global competition," IDE Discussion Papers 169, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Jayant Kumar, Jayant Kumar & Neeraj Parnami, Neeraj Parnami, 2008. "The Marriages of Intellectual Property & Insurance," MPRA Paper 11465, University Library of Munich, Germany.