Report NEP-CWA-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sripad Motiram & Lars Osberg, 2008. "Social Capital and Basic Goods: The Cautionary Tale of Drinking Water in India," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive social_capital.pdf, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-07-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- S. Adnan H. A. S., Bukhari & Safdar Ullah, Khan, 2008. "Estimating Output Gap for Pakistan Economy:Structural and Statistical Approaches," MPRA Paper 9736, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jun 2008.
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Kebede, Tewodros & Ratna Reddy, V., 2008. "Community watershed management in semi-arid India: The state of collective action and its effects on natural resources and rural livelihoods," CAPRi working papers 85, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Raabe, Katharina, 2008. "Reforming the agricultural extension system in India: What do we know about what works where and why?," IFPRI discussion papers 775, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-07-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-07-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-07-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- R.S. Eckaus, 2008. "The Oil Price Really Is A Speculative Bubble," Working Papers 0807, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Lorenzo Pellegrini & Gideon Kruseman, 2008. "Institutions and Forest Management: A Case Study from Swat, Pakistan," Working Papers 2008.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mourão, Paulo, 2007. "Towards a Fiscal Illusion Index," MPRA Paper 9760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jul 2008.
- King, Elizabeth M. & Orazem, Peter & Paterno, Elizabeth M., 2008. "Promotion with and Without Learning: Effects on Student Enrollment and Dropout Behavior," Staff General Research Papers 12968, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Sturm & Jan Strasky & Petra Adolf & Dominik Peschel, 2008. "The Gulf Cooperation Council countries – economic structures, recent developments and role in the global economy," Occasional Paper Series 92, European Central Bank.
- Nadeem Ilahi & Riham Shendy, 2008. "Do the Gulf Oil-Producing Countries Influence Regional Growth? T+L3886he Impact of Financial and Remittance Flows," IMF Working Papers 08/167, International Monetary Fund.