Report NEP-CWA-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mathur, Somesh Kumar, 2007. "Indian IT industry: a performance analysis and a model for possible adoption," MPRA Paper 2368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amir Kia, 2005. "Sustainability of the Fiscal Process in Developing Countries- Egypt, Iran and Turkey: A Multicointegration Approach – revised version: Fiscal Sustainability in Emerging Countries: Evidence from Iran a," Carleton Economic Papers 05-08, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Daniele, Vittorio & Marani, Ugo, 2006. "Do institutions matter for FDI? A comparative analysis for the MENA countries," MPRA Paper 2426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Leigh & Pierre van der Eng, 2007. "Top Incomes in Indonesia, 1920-2004," CEPR Discussion Papers 549, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Joshi, Shareen & Schultz, T. Paul, 2007. "Family Planning as an Investment in Development: Evaluation of a Program’s Consequences in Matlab, Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 2639, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).