Report NEP-CWA-2006-04-08This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-03-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-03-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shandre M. Thangavelu & Sanja Samirana Pattnayak, 2006. "Linkages and Spillovers from Foreign Ownership in the Indian Pharmaceutical Firms," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0605, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Bazlul Khondker & Mustafa Mujeri & Selim Raihan, 2006. "Welfare and Poverty Impacts of Tariff Reforms in Bangladesh: a General Equilibrium Approach," Working Papers MPIA 2006-05, PEP-MPIA.
- Botticini, Maristella & Eckstein, Zvi, 2006. "From Farmers to Merchants, Voluntary Conversions and Diaspora: A Human Capital Interpretation of Jewish History," CEPR Discussion Papers 5571, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Bakht, Zaid & Koolwal, Gayatri B., 2006. "The poverty impact of rural roads : evidencefrom Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3875, The World Bank.