Report NEP-CWA-2006-03-05This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Poonam Gupta, 2005. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Remittances; Evidence from India," IMF Working Papers 05/224, International Monetary Fund.
- Sonali Jain-Chandra & Ananthakrishnan Prasad, 2005. "The Impact on India of Trade Liberalization in the Textiles and Clothing Sector," IMF Working Papers 05/214, International Monetary Fund.
- Arvind Subramanian & Raghuram Rajan & Ioannis Tokatlidis & Kalpana Kochhar & Utsav Kumar, 2006. "India's Pattern of Development; What Happened, What Follows?," IMF Working Papers 06/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Roberto Guimaraes & Cem Karacadag, 2005. "The Empirics of Foreign Exchange Intervention in Emerging Market Countries The Cases of Mexico and Turkey," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 68, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Berger, Allen N. & Klapper, Leora F. & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Zaidi, Rida, 2006. "Bank ownership type and banking relationships," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3862, The World Bank.
- Dennis, Allen, 2006. "Trade liberalization, factor market flexibility, and growth : the case of Morocco and Tunisia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3857, The World Bank.
- Rebeca I Muñoz Torres, 2005. "Monetary Policy Rules and Inflation Targets in Emerging Economies Evidence for Mexico and Israel," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 3, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej, 2006. "Bulgaria's institutions and policies : integrating into Pan-European markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3864, The World Bank.
- Antonio Spilimbergo, 2005. "Measuring the Performance of Fiscal Policy in Russia," IMF Working Papers 05/241, International Monetary Fund.
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej & Ng, Francis, 2006. "Bulgaria's integration into the Pan-European economy and industrial restructuring," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3863, The World Bank.
- Mandana, Hajj & Panizza, Ugo, 2006. "Religion and education gender gap: Are Muslims different?," POLIS Working Papers 64, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Christoph Bühler, 2006. "On the structural value of children and its implication on intended fertility in Bulgaria," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2006-003, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.