Report NEP-CWA-2005-10-08This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- B Bhaskara Rao & Singh Rup, 2005. "Demand for Money in India: 1953-2003," Macroeconomics 0510002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arturo Galindo & Fabio Schiantarelli & Andrew Weiss, 2005. "Does Financial Liberalization Improve the Allocation of Investment? Micro Evidence from Developing Countries," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 625, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Roger Gordon & Wei Li, 2005. "Puzzling Tax Structures in Developing Countries: A Comparison of Two Alternative Explanations," NBER Working Papers 11661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ilo:empstr:2004-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eli Berman & Laurence R. Iannaccone, 2005. "Religious Extremism: The Good, The Bad, and The Deadly," NBER Working Papers 11663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.