Report NEP-CWA-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2004-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kiyokawa, Yukihiko & Oba, Hiroyuki & Verma, P.C., 2005. "Management Transfer and Job Consciousness in Indo-Japanese Joint Ventures: Has "Japanese Style Management" Been Successfully Accepted in India?," Discussion Paper Series a464, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-07-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-07-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- asim mishra, 2005. "An Empirical Analysis Of Share Buybacks In India," Finance 0507001, EconWPA.
- Asim Mishra, 2005. "INDIAN VENTURE CAPITALISTS (VCs) INVESTMENT EVALUATION CRITERIA," Finance 0507002, EconWPA.
- Asim Mishra, 2005. "An Empirical Analysis of Market Reaction Around the Bonus Issues in India," Finance 0507003, EconWPA.
- Palanisamy Saravanan & Varadharajan Gopal & Duraipandian Israel, 2005. "Are Recent Segment Disclosures of Indian Firms Useful? An Empirical Investigation," Finance 0507011, EconWPA.