Report NEP-CWA-2005-05-29This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rafael Repullo, 2005. "Liquidity, Risk-Taking, And The Lender Of Last Resort," Working Papers wp2005_0504, CEMFI.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:43 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-05-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-05-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Güngör, Nil Demet & Tansel, Aysit, 2005. "Return Intentions of University-Educated Turkish Expatriates," IZA Discussion Papers 1604, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tansel, Aysit & Bircan, Fatma, 2005. "Effect of Private Tutoring on University Entrance Examination Performance in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 1609, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nobuhiko Fuwa & Christopher Edmonds & Pabitra Banik, 2005. "How inefficient are small-scale rice farmers in eastern India really?: Examining the effects of microtopography on technical efficiency estimates," Economics Study Area Working Papers 79, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.