Report NEP-CWA-2002-01-05This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mani, Sunil, 2001. "Working with the Market: The Israeli Experience of Promoting R&D in the Enterprise Sector and the Lessons for Developing Countries," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 9, United Nations University - INTECH.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jaypee Sevilla, 2001. "Economic Growth and the Demographic Transition," NBER Working Papers 8685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ehu:biltok:2001010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Clark, Norman, 2001. "Innovation Systems, Institutional Change and the New Knowledge Market: Implications for Third World Agricultural Development," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 10, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2001102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore