Report NEP-CUL-2018-12-03This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Budzinski, Oliver & Lindstädt-Dreusicke, Nadine, 2018. "The new media economics of video-on-demand markets: Lessons for competition policy," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 116, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Gabriel Borges Vaz de Melo & Ana Flávia Machado & Lucas Resende de Carvalho, 2018. "Música digital no Brasil: uma análise do consumo e reproduções no Spotify," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 592, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Mabrouka EL HACHANI & Christine DEVELOTTE, 2018. "Intergenerational digital activity: A good mixture of education and welfare," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7310336, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- A. Elif Posos Devrani, 2018. "Media Literacy in Turkey: Different Generations and Different Approaches," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7310015, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Ruxanda Berlinschi & Jan Fidrmuc, 2018. "Comfort and Conformity: A Culture-based Theory of Migration," CESifo Working Paper Series 7294, CESifo.
- Hafdís Björg Hjálmarsdóttir & Vera Kristín Kristjánsdóttir, 2018. "Icelandic tourism - are we sending out the right message?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7309522, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Joaquín, 2018. "Educación artística, elección de bachillerato y capacidades. Efecto de la creación del bachillerato artístico en la matrícula universitaria," Documentos de Investigacion Estudiantil (students working papers) 18-03, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Balogh, J.M., 2018. "Analyzing the pricing to market behavior of the New World on EU wine market," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 276995, International Association of Agricultural Economists.