Report NEP-CUL-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan & Lameli, Alfred & Suedekum, Jens, 2010. "Dialects, Cultural Identity, and Economic Exchange," IZA Discussion Papers 4743, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Morgane Lindenberg & Kim Oosterlinck, 2010. "Art Collections as a Strategy Tool: a Typology based on the Belgian Financial Sector," Working Papers CEB 10-011.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Campante, Filipe R. & Hojman, Daniel, 2010. "Media and Polarization," Working Paper Series rwp10-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Michael J. Lamla & Sarah M. Lein, 2010. "The Euro Cash Changeover, Inflation Perceptions and the Media," KOF Working papers 10-254, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Aykut, Arslan, 2009. "Cross-Cultural Analysiis of European e-Government Adoption," MPRA Paper 20705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2010. "Elephants and the Ivory Trade Ban: Summary of Research Results," Working Papers 2010-02, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.