Report NEP-CTA-2016-07-23This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brice Corgnet & Joaquin Gomez-Minambres & Roberto Hernan-Gonzalez, 2016. "Goal Setting in the Principal-Agent Model: Weak Incentives for Strong Performance," Discussion Papers 2016-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Matteo Foschi, 2016. "Temptation in Markets with no Commitment: Give-aways, Scare-aways and Reversals," Discussion Papers in Economics 16/12, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Bell, Brian & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "CEO Pay and the Rise of Relative Performance Contracts: A Question of Governance?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11385, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2016. "Endogenous timing of managerial contracts in unionised oligopolies," Working Paper series 16-19, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Jan Zabojnik, 2016. "Firm Reputation And Employee Startups," Working Paper 1362, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Thorsten Beck & Ravindra Ramrattan & Haki Pamuk & Burak R. Uras, 2016. "Payment Instruments, Enforceability and Development: Evidence from Mobile Money Technology," 2016 Meeting Papers 198, Society for Economic Dynamics.