Report NEP-CTA-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicola Gennaioli & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto, 2015. "Contract Innovation and Legal Evolution under Imperfect Enforcement," Working Papers 836, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Holger Herbst, 2014. "Pricing Heterogeneous Goods under Ex Post Private Information," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse01_2015, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Andrea Bellucci & Alexander Borisov & Germana Giombini & Alberto Zazzaro, 2015. "Collateral and Local Lending: Testing the Lender-Based Theory," IAW Discussion Papers 119, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Kunte, Sebastian & Wollni, Meike, 2015. "Risky Environments, Hidden Knowledge, and Preferences for Contract Flexibility: An Artefactual Field Experiment," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 205914, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Massimo Filippini & Martin Koller & Giuliano Masiero, 2015. "Competitive tendering versus performance-based negotiation in Swiss public transport," IdEP Economic Papers 1504, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Baldursson, Fridrik Mar & von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik, 2015. "Natural Resources and Sovereign Expropriation," Memorandum 05/2015, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Arellano, Cristina & Atkeson, Andrew & Wright, Mark L. J., 2015. "External and Public Debt Crises," Staff Report 515, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Romero, Christina & Wollni, Meike, 2015. "The effect of opportunistic behavior on trust: An experimental approach," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 206382, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.