Report NEP-CTA-2015-06-05This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriela Kuvikova, 2015. "Does Loan Maturity Matter in Risk-Based Pricing? Evidence from Consumer Loan Data," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp538, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Gabriela Kuvikova, 2015. "Loans for Better Living: The Role of Informal Collateral," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp541, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Brice Corgnet & Ludivine Martin & Peguy Ndodjang & Angela Sutan, 2015. "On the Merit of Equal Pay: When Influence Activities Interact with Incentive Setting," Working Papers 15-09, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Faria-e-Castro, Miguel & Martinez, Joseba & Philippon, Thomas, 2015. "Runs versus Lemons: Information Disclosure and Fiscal Capacity," CEPR Discussion Papers 10614, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anita Kopányi-Peuker & Theo Offerman & Randolph Sloof, 2015. "Team Production benefits from a Permanent Fear of Exclusion," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-067/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Türkcan, Kemal & Avşar, Veysel, 2015. "Investigating the Role of Contract Enforcement and Financial Costs on the Payment Choice: Industry-Level Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 64680, University Library of Munich, Germany.