Report NEP-CTA-2015-03-05This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dino Gerardi & Lucas Maestri, 2015. "Dynamic Contracting with Limited Commitment and the Ratchet Effect," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 401, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Martimort, David & Stole, Lars, 2015. "Menu Auctions and Influence Games with Private Information," MPRA Paper 62388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panthöfer, Sebastian, 2015. "Risk Selection under Public Health Insurance with Opt-out," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1504, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Kiho Yoon, 2015. "On Budget Balance of the Dynamic Pivot Mechanism," Discussion Paper Series 1501, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Martin Szydlowski, 2014. "Incentives, Project Choice, and Dynamic Multitasking," 2014 Meeting Papers 1240, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- DeMarzo, Peter M. & Livdan, Dmitry & Tchistyi, Alexei, 2014. "Risking Other People's Money: Gambling, Limited Liability, and Optimal Incentives," Research Papers 3149, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Thierry Foucault & Sophie Moinas & Bruno Biais, 2014. "Equilibrium Fast Traders," 2014 Meeting Papers 1207, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Daljord, Oystein & Misra, Sanjog & Nair, Harikesh S., 2015. "Homogenous Contracts for Heterogeneous Agents: Aligning Salesforce Composition and Compensation," Research Papers 3085, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Patrick Bolton & Neng Wang & Jinqiang Yang, 2015. "Optimal Contracting, Corporate Finance, and Valuation with Inalienable Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 20979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Admati, Anat R. & DeMarzo, Peter M. & Hellwig, Martin F. & Pfleiderer, Paul, 2013. "The Leverage Ratchet Effect," Research Papers 3029, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Kreps, David M., 2014. "Motivating Consummate Effort," Research Papers 3058, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Dessi, Roberta & Yin, Nina, 2015. "Venture Capital and Knowledge Transfer," IDEI Working Papers 845, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Anderson, Simon P & Baik, Alicia & Larson, Nathan, 2015. "Personalized Pricing and Advertising: An Asymmetric Equilibrium Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10464, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.