Report NEP-CTA-2015-01-26This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Argenton, C. & van Damme, E.E.C., 2014. "Optimal Deterrence of Illegal Behavior Under Imperfect Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper 2014-078, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Thomas Mertens & Tarek Hassan, 2014. "The Social Value of Private Information," 2014 Meeting Papers 705, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gorkem Celik & Okan Yilankaya, 2015. "Resale in Second-Price Auctions with Costly Participation," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1501, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini & G. I. P. Ottaviano, 2015. "To Know or Not To Know: Strategic Inattention and Endogenous Market Structure," Working Papers wp987, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bengt Holmstrom, 2015. "Understanding the role of debt in the financial system," BIS Working Papers 479, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gordon Menzies, 2014. "Regulatory Independence – It’s not Just about Institutionss," Working Paper Series 25, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Item repec:dpr:wpaper:0918 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ezra Einy & Diego Moreno & Benyamin Shitovitz, 2014. "The Value of Public Information in Common-Value Tullock Contests," Working Papers 1408, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- A. Naghavi & S. Peng & Y. Tsai, 2015. "Relationship-Speci c Investments and Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement with Heterogeneous Suppliers," Working Papers wp985, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Inderst, Roman & Jakubovic, Zlata & Jovanovic, Dragan, 2015. "Buyer Power and Functional Competition for Innovation," MPRA Paper 61214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brueggemann, J. & Crosetto, P. & Meub, L. & Bizer, K., 2015. "Intellectual property rights hinder sequential innovation: experimental evidence," Working Papers 2015-01, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).