Report NEP-CTA-2014-12-13This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Veronica Guerrieri & Robert Shimer, 2014. "Markets with Multidimensional Private Information," NBER Working Papers 20623, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felipe Balmaceda, 2014. "Optimal Task Assignments," Working Papers 54, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Westéus, Morgan & Raattamaa, Tomas, 2014. "The Misaligned Incentives of Temporary Work Agencies and their Client Firms," Umeå Economic Studies 896, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Michael R. Roberts, 2014. "The Role of Dynamic Renegotiation and Asymmetric Information in Financial Contracting," NBER Working Papers 20484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2014. "Networks information in the civil wars," MPRA Paper 59949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali Yurukoglu & Claire Lim, 2014. "Dynamic Natural Monopoly Regulation: Time Inconsistency, Asymmetric Information, and Political Environments," 2014 Meeting Papers 530, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Robert Hall, 2014. "Trade With Asymmetric Information," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 739, Central Bank of Chile.
- Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2014. "Incumbency Advantage in Non-Democracies," NBER Working Papers 20519, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Waddell, Glen R. & Lee, Logan M., 2014. "The Timing of Preference and Prejudice in Sequential Hiring Games," IZA Discussion Papers 8445, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Hang Wu, 2013. "Learning from Inferred Foregone Payoffs," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-22, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Matthias Efing & Harald Hau & Patrick Kampkötter & Johannes Steinbrecher, 2014. "Incentive Pay and Bank Risk-Taking: Evidence from Austrian, German, and Swiss Banks," NBER Working Papers 20468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alex Edmans & Doron Levit & Devin Reilly, 2014. "Governance and Comovement Under Common Ownership," NBER Working Papers 20420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Becker & Ronald B. Davies & Gitte Jakobs, 2014. "The Economics of Advance Pricing Agreements," Working Papers 201419, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Kifmann, Mathias & Siciliani, Luigi, 2014. "Average-cost pricing and dynamic selection incentives in the hospital sector," hche Research Papers 2014/08, University of Hamburg, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche).