Report NEP-CTA-2014-09-25This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Johannes Horner, 2010. "Should Auctions be Transparent?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1764R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Sep 2014.
- Item repec:fsu:wpaper:wp2014_09_02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kei Kawakami, 2013. "Maximally Informative Decision Rules In a Two-Person Decision Problem," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1178, The University of Melbourne, revised 2014.
- F. Barigozzi & N. Burani, 2014. "Competition and Screening with Skilled and Motivated Workers," Working Papers wp953, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Norio Kitagawa & Shin' ya Okuda, 2013. "Management Forecasts, Idiosyncratic Risk, and Information Environment," Discussion Papers 2013-38, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration, revised Jul 2013.
- Sun, Ning & Yang, Zaifu, 2016. "An Efficient and Strategy-Proof Double-Track Auction for Substitutes and Complements," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 523, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Leif Brandes & Marc Brechot & Egon Franck, 2014. " Managers’ External Social Ties at Work: Blessing or Curse for the Firm?," Working Papers 345, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Gary B. Gorton & Guillermo L. OrdoÃ±ez, 2014. "How Central Banks End Crises," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-025, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Simon MIEGIELSEN, 2014. "Consumer information networks," Working Papers Department of Economics ces14.14, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Gravel & Michel Poitevin, 2014. "Should a Non-Rival Public Good Always Be Provided Centrally?," Working Papers halshs-01063191, HAL.
- Irina Andrievskaya & Maria Semenova, 2014. "Does Banking System Transparency Enhance Bank Competition? Cross-Country Evidence," HSE Working papers WP BRP 35/FE/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Moreno Ruiz, Diego & Lemus Torres, Ana Belén, 2014. "A note on price caps with demand uncertainty, quantity precommitment and disposal," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1417, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Brad R. Humphreys & Jie Yang, 2014. "Peer Enforcement in Teams: Evidence from High-Skill Professional Workers with Repeated Interactions," Working Papers 14-24, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Sandra Cavaco & Patricia Crifo & Antoine Reberioux & Gwenael Roudaut, 2014. "Independent directors: less informed, but better selected? New evidence from a two-way director-firm fixed effect model," Working Papers hal-01060211, HAL.
- Ciril Bosch-Rosa, 2014. "That's how we roll: an experiment on rollover risk," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-048, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Bleile, Jörg, 2016. "Categorization based Belief formations," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 519, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Tian Chan & Francis de Véricourt & Omar Besbes, 2014. "Contracting in medical equipment maintenance services: An empirical investigation," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-14-05, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Hörner, Johannes & Klein, Nicolas & Rady, Sven, 2014. "Strongly Symmetric Equilibria in Bandit Games," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 469, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.