Report NEP-CTA-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel Desgranges & Stéphane Gauthier, 2013. "Asymmetric Information and Rationalizability," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00780372, HAL.
- Bhowmik, Anuj, 2014. "Core and Coalitional Fairness: The Case of Information Sharing Rule," MPRA Paper 56644, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calomiris, Charles W. & Carlson, Mark A., 2014. "Corporate Governance and Risk Management at Unprotected Banks: National Banks in the 1890s," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-8, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Huh, Yesol, 2014. "Machines vs. Machines: High Frequency Trading and Hard Information," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-33, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cipriani, Marco & Martin, Antoine & McCabe, Patrick E. & Parigi, Bruno, 2014. "Gates, Fees, and Preemptive Runs," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alexander Elvitar & Andrei Gomberg & César Martinelli & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2014. "Ignorance and bias in collective decision:Theory and experiments," Working Papers 1401, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Item repec:hal:pseose:hal-00969344 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Altınok, Ahmet & Sever, Can, 2014. "Efficient Microlending without Joint Liability," MPRA Paper 56598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:37904 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marc Baudry & Adrien Hervouet, 2014. "Promoting innovation on the seed market and biodiversity: the role of IPRs and commercialisation rules," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-32, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Anatoli Segura, 2014. "Why did Sponsor Banks Rescue their SIVs? A Signaling Model of Rescues," Working Papers wp2014_1402, CEMFI.
- Philippe Gagnepain & Marc Ivaldi & David Martimort, 2013. "The cost of contract renegotiation: Evidence from the local public sector," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00710639, HAL.